I am in urgent need of Test Engineer for a 6 months contract based on site in Bournemouth.
Please see the requirements below:
- To work in a safe, responsible and cost effective manner in accordance with company procedures
- Be proactively responsible for Hardware and Systems testing, processes and activities for a range of electronic products.
- Ensure test activities including root cause analysis and technical report writing are conducted within agreed timescales
- To be involved in the definition of define engineering and production standard tests
- To be involved in writing and reviewing engineering and production test specifications and work instructions
- To lead and execute the Engineering Test change process and to ensure all test related changes are managed in a timely fashion.
- To conduct test readiness activities during projects.
- To be involved in and prepare material for development design reviews
- To attend software release meetings and be involved in the release of software updates.
- To support the resolution of technical engineering issues as appropriate
- To support and maintain engineering test equipment and fixtures, including test fixture development.
- Experience in Agile development, Rapid Prototyping, Lean Techniques and Continuous Improvement activities is desirable
Job Knowledge / qualifications and experience:
- Must have previous experience in Test Engineering in an Electronics development company.
- Experience of specifying ATE.
- Recognised electronic engineering qualification.
- Experience of manufacture of electronic / mechanical assemblies (desirable).
- Experience of manufacturing within an ISO9001 and IPC approved company.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Word, Excel & Project
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales