A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Round Lake, Illinois is currently recruiting for a Test Engineer to join their expanding team on an 6 month contract with an opportunity of converting to perm.
The essential functions of this role inclide but not limited to
* Develop and execute test plans and verify product specifications.
* Examine or validate our clients medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
* Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test plans in accordance with required specifications.
* Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
* Participate in design reviews as required.
* Provide guidance an direction to technicians and test engineers as and when required
* Develop verification and validation testing for an embedded medical device that uses Linux
* Conduct all phases of software testing (unit level, verification, validation)
* Troubleshoot any software and hardware issues
* Develop automated tests for Jenkins automation server (nice to have)
Education and Skills required for this role
* BS or MS degree in Electrical/Computer/Software/Mechanical/Systems Engineering or related major
* At least 5 years or more in Product development and/or verification and validation.
* Design experience in a medical or defense contractor environment using Design Controls is preferred
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Round Lake, Illinois. With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then I look forward to hearing from you
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.