My client is a large player in the Automotive industry based in Sydney's Lower North Shore and is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to fill a 12 month contract, in the Software Development space.
- Strategic alignment of solution architecture and design with the Enterprise Architecture principles and the IT Transformation.
- Business needs to be met by appropriate solutions and meet documented non-functional requirements.
- Evaluating & liaising with vendors and solution delivery partners with regard to the technical design of proposed solutions.
- Contribute to the Design Authority and Business Solution Architecture Domain forums.
- Provide technical solution design and thought leadership to BAU and Project teams.
- Contribute to the development of Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy and Roadmaps.
- Review and sign off architectural and design documents including technical specifications.
- Liaise closely with delivery, testing and operational teams to ensure Solution Delivery is of high quality and operational ready for service transaction into the production environments
To ensure your success in this role, ideally you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a solutions architect & 10 years in software design and development experience
- Good understanding of Web, Mobile, Data, BI, Reporting, Integration and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools
- Demonstrate a focus on quality documentation and continuous improvement
- Good understanding of the Automotive Finance industry (preferred)
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply with an updated resume to be contacted for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018