The Senior process engineer will be responsible for the technical aspects of process systems, clean utilities and primary production systems.
- Acts as subject engineer in projects, under direction of a project manager.
- Close collaboration in the design of processes with external stakeholders.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on one or more of the following systems:
- Media preparation units
- Fermenters (both bacterial as well as cell culture)
- Down Stream Processing units (MF, UF, Centrifuges, homogenization equipment)
- Clean utilities (PW, WFI and clean steam)
- Single Use Equipment
- Freeze dryers
- Process Control Systems (PLC and DCS systems)
- Systems with focus on Industrial Hygiene
- Responsible for qualification of the systems
- Msc. or experienced BSc degree in (Bio)chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand automated systems.
- Experience in Design phase
- Knowledge of Bioprocesses, Autoclaves, Clean Steam, WFI generators and/or Piping
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10-20 %).
- Preferably experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry, as an engineer or production supervisor, or as an engineer at an equipment supplier.
- Good writing and design skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus