For one of my business partners, Progressive is recruiting a Product Owner Data Analytics.
What will you do?
We are looking for a talented data expert with outstanding analytical & communication skills to take our way of working with data to the next level. You will be working directly with the Data Engineers, so it is vital you have a clear understanding of the technical side of data infrastructure. At the center of the companies' use of data you will liaise between the developers and analysts of the Data Infrastructure Team and the business functions (Growth, Product, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, CRM & BI functions). The remit of your team covers both fulfilling the daily needs of the business with & leading ongoing work to mature the stability & accessibility of the data infrastructure.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing, together with engineers, the overall database infrastructure and strategy/roadmap: structure of databases tables, maintain schema, admin rights, monitor performance.
- Provide a center of excellence for Google Analytics, VWO and KissMetrics knowledge: Own the implementation of these tools, assist analytics users in adopting best practices and troubleshoot/debug their implementations.
- Be the liaison between the developers and analysts of the Data Infrastructure Team and the business (Growth, Product, Buying, Production, Logistics, CRM, BI)
- Lead ongoing work to upgrade data-dependent business processes, taking into account the critical data dependencies in these flows.
- Manage team of two junior analysts as well as prioritizing their work
Together With The Analysts In Your Team
- Manage BI reporting work
- Develop and maintain dashboards for business and product teams
- Generate reports on customer behavior to provide product team with insights and recommendations based on data
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support innovation in the business teams
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ yrs of experience working within a data analytics role
- Technical knowledge of database structures, schema
- 2+ yrs experience working together with development teams on data infrastructure projects
- Experienced with web analytics (Google Analytics / VWO / KissMetrics / etc) and the technical implementation of these services
- Experience working with business stakeholders to define analysis tasks in order to remove bias and generate actionable results
- Quantitative MSc or BSc (e.g. AI, Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics) or alternatively a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Analytical and numbers driven
- Pro-active and definite 'can do' attitude
- Enjoy responsibility, work independently but are a good team player
- Passion for start-ups, e-commerce, m-commerce
Please provide your resume via m.keijzers @ progressive-nl.com and I will contact you asap.
Keywords: Keijzers, Amsterdam, PSPO, CSPO, SAFe, Agile Transformations, Digital Transformations, Agile, Scrum, Scaling,.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.