Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Location: Edison, NJ
Duration: 3 or 6 Months
This position will primarily support the integration team and global projects group through FEL 3 and FEL 4 phases of the expansion project at the Edison, NJ facility.
- Participates on Project Teams, providing project engineering leadership under the general supervision of a Implementation Manager.
- Gather information and details needed for external site clients.
- Responsible for designated project results. Reports on status of engineering aspects of the project to the Integration Manager.
- Responsible for effective scope definition and change management.
- Ensure a safe work environment and a safe design, per safety guidelines.
- Must be able to interpret technical procedures, mechanical flowsheets, piping specifications and governmental regulations. *
- Ability to perform each essential duties satisfactorily.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capability on projects in the office as well as in the field.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with task force, with client and with management.
- Ability to demonstrate solid presentation skills, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 1-4 years experience in the engineering industry as a Project Engineer.
- A strong understanding of pumps, piping, exchangers, and general plant equipment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.