Backend Node.js Developer needed for a new team to start for a greenfield project.
Need to have exstensive node.js experience, an understanding of API's and micro-services, particularly integrating with 3rd party SDKs/APIs such as Linkedin, Google, Facebook, Salesforce etc.
You will be creating high volume, secure and resilient back-end API services to support the fast pace of innovation and change. You will rapidly enhance and modernise existing API solutions using the latest technologies and methods.
You will be working in an agile environment with some of the latest technologies.
- Extensive experience with node.js and developing RESTful API's
- Practical knowledge of relevant security protocols (OAuth 2.0 and OpenID), digital certificates & writing applications that consume HTTP-based RESTful API's
- Good knowledge of Agile Development methodologies (Kanban, XP, Scrum)
- Practical knowledge of testing and API tools such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, JSLint, TestCafe, Swagger etc.
- Exstensive knowledge of integrating multiple sources following fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Proficient understanding code versioning (GIT), TDD and Automated Delivery
- Good knowledge of SQL, noSQL and caching solutions (MongoDB, Postgres, Redshift, Memcached, Redis etc)
- Familiar with DevOps tools (Continuous delivery, AWS, Docker, Linux etc.)
- General knowledge of the React and Redux ideally
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Proactive, positive thinking and enthusiastic, good problem solver
- Focused on delivering business value and not gold-plated solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Knowledge of working with in-house and 3rd parties in Agile environment
- Experience of managing cloud platforms and DevOps (AWS, Docker, Kuberneties, Jenkins, Linux, bash scripting)
- Experience in processing and analysing Big Data (Python, Map Reduce, KAFKA, Spark, Sqoop, Hadoop, HDFS, SOLR, YARN, HBASE, Hive, Zookeeper, Oozie)
If you are immediately or coming available and you'd like to be considered for the role, please send an updated cv and i will be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales