Job Title: Analyst I
Location: Syracuse, 13202, New York, United States
Employment Type: 8-month contract
(With possibility of contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
The Operational Excellence Specialist will provide analytical support and business guidance across a wide range of projects. Key tasks include:
- Sustains the high level of customer service through analysis of current quality issues and develops appropriate improvement.
- Where performance shortfalls exist against key process metrics, work with the relevant business functional leads to define the root cause and support those leads to implement effective corrective action plans.
- Work with business on achieving key project deliverables
- Help to define and manage process metrics, using a customer centric approach
- Support the deployment of Performance Excellence in the business, building local capability and engagement
- Responsible for leveraging technology to deliver reporting, data analysis, and key performance indicators that demonstrate to customers the quality of service being delivered.
- Support the analysis of systems and processes across business functions in order to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improving operational and customer service performance.
- Provide data analysis to support delivering business results, improving service delivery, maintaining compliance and governmental reporting.
- Use root cause analysis and data analytics, leveraging Six-Sigma and Lean techniques, to investigate the cause of performance issues and co-develop countermeasures and action plans with the business.
- Assess the value, feasibility and risk of process initiatives, in order to provide a set of priorities. Record the benefits of improvement initiatives in order to share best practices and help demonstrate value.
- Assist with the development of compelling business cases to obtain stakeholder buy-in.
- Develop and integrate process improvement change plans, ensuring effective communications and successful engagement.
- Acquire up-to-date information regarding industry best practices and latest technology to improve internal practices, reduce operational cost and increase operational efficiency.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings, using cross-functional teams to undertake analysis, solve problems, drive engagement and develop solutions to process issues.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.