Senior System Engineer
Are you a Senior Systems Engineer that gets excited working for a niche technical company?
One of our clients is in search for a System Engineer. Do you have experience working with Linux, SQL, MS, Hyper-V and knowledge regarding ITIL processes? Then consider applying.
We are hiring a Sr. Systems Engineer
You will be responsible for the operational and technical support.
How your potential will be optimised
As a Sr. Systems Engineer you will be working together within an international company and environment, responsible for stakeholders and technical support.
- Align IT Operations
- Implement and maintain processes
- Provide service to internal and external stakeholders
- Virtualization technologies ESXI, VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Remote access support, such as endpoint management and VPN concentrator
- Perform network assessments and consult
- Technologies related to Microsoft such as Windows Server and SQL
- Coach other engineers
A track record to fit in perfectly
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Driving license
- Experience with automation management for system platforms
- Knowledge regarding IT implementation
- Knowledge of OSX/Linux troubleshooting, WAN/LAN Technology
- Advanced skills in ITIL processes
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
What you will get for your efforts
- Yearly salary based on experience
- Lease car
- Laptop/Mobile phone
- Work in an international environment
- Yearly Bonus
Where the magic happens
The company is located in Amsterdam and is a market leader in a very technical niche. They provide a challenging and inspiring environment where you get the chance to work in a high tech environment.
Are you intrigued? Apply now and click on the link or send your CV to Amir Mohseni via A.Mohseni @ progressive-nl .com