Senior Embedded C/C+ Developer
Progressive Recruitment has more than 25 years of experience in the IT and Engineering industry as a recruitment party. For one of our clients who provide manufacturing solutions International. We are currently looking for an experienced / excellent / Senior Embedded C/C++ developer
For a client of mine who is a big player in the market of R&D and active in automotive service solving i'm currently looking for a freelance Embedded software engingeer.
You are responsible for the development of Embedded software
- You will review the coding and modules to written technical specifications
- You will follow up daily technical progress and Issues
- Maintain and implement technical documentation
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with embedded software RTOS development , and also with systems without a (RT)OS.
- linux/Yocto experience
- Knowledge of hardware
- wireless solutions as BLE ( BLE profile/services, power-optimized BLE implementation),WIFI, LTE/CAT-M1,AT,….
- Experience with sensor algorithms ( gyro, accelerometer,…), low power solutions
- Experience with SW integration
- python scripting
- Experience in the automotive domain is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes/Member of Scrum team is a plus
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, time-management and analytical skills are required
- Tools ; GIT, CI,….
- You are a team player
- You will come in a good environment
- International company
- This wil be a mission for 3 to 5 months with extention possibilties.