Product Owner Platform
Are you a Product Owner ready for a new challenge and a next step in your career? Are you looking for a place where you can make an impact and really bring a company further? Look no further!
We're hiring a Product Owner Platform
In your role as Product Owner Platform, you will be responsible for a specific aspect of the platform of the company. The company has a B2B Enterprise Software focused on an amazing and interesting technological niche and they need your help to grow even more!
How your potential will be optimised
The company exists of self-managed teams. You closely work with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers and users. The complexity of the platform naturally requires you to get to know the ins and outs of the product and eventually become a SME.
- Take full ownership for your part of the product
- Building the right set of features and content
- Product Management activities, including Stakeholder Management, Rollout and Trials
- Stakeholder Management both internally and externally
- Participation in yearly roadmap & budgeting strategies
- Establishing Stories and acceptance criteria
- Driving Iteration goals and content via (Prioritized) Stories
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- A degree in IT is preferred
- Willingness to perfect your craft i.e. relevant Agile certificates, (PSPO, CSPO, etc.)
- Experience in SAFe is a good plus
- Experience with UX is desirable
- Experience in B2B environments is a plus
- Track record in Product Management
- Excellent Business English skills are a must
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary based on your experience
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent training
- Incentives such as Friday afternoon drinks, parties and trips
- Inspiring work environment
- Great work location
Where the magic happens
The company is a highly technical niche B2B Software Company located in Amsterdam. They offer a challenging, innovative and inspiring working environment where you will be part of a community that is actively trying to improve and get better.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5800or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.