MarCom Manager/Campaign Manager
Locatie: Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands
Soort functie: Freelance
For a key client in Eindhoven i am currently looking for a MarCom Specialist.
- Translate marketing strategies and objectives into a yearly integrated communications plan, specifying required MarCom strategies, deliverables and projects,
- Bring the positioning to life with integrated campaigns along the customer decision journey (as defined in partnership with marketing). This includes: strategy, planning, messaging development, managing creative and content development, and enabling execution (activation), specifically for the Neuro Vascular segment in IGT systems,
- Provide value and efficiencies for markets through centrally-developed content and campaigns for both new product introductions as well as sustaining programs as aligned/prioritized with businesses
- Overall ownership and management of campaigns, inclusive of the following communications disciplines:
- Online (web, social, etc), within guidelines, in collaboration with digital marketing team to maximize the contribution of this channel
- Public relations - collaborating with the Comms BP to create additional opportunities to communicate with customers via professional press, sponsorships and speaking opportunities. Includes product & services, key themes and campaigns
- Events - message development and content creation for as well as promotion of events through relevant channels
- Campaign execution and content adoption in collaboration with markets and cluster
- Agency management:
- Support selection of the required agents and suppliers, negotiates prices (with global purchasing support as needed) and is responsible for an optimal briefing and clear guidance. Defines the MarCom strategy and guidelines for campaigns and projects, within the briefing
- Manages relationships with global advertising and media agency networks to unlock full potential, e.g. resourcing, ways of working and capabilities.
- Leads project to drive MarCom deliverables meeting time, quality and budget requirements; measures results and optimizes as needed to ensure outputs meet marketing objectives.
- Ability to develop communications strategy and execute that strategy in the form of measurable, integrated promotional activities.
- Confidence and effectiveness in dealing with senior leaders on matters of strategy and communications
- Ability to foster collaboration with stakeholders of varying levels
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent in English speaking and writing and ability to be hands on in guiding, developing and editing compelling messaging to specific audiences and segments.
- Understanding of how to create and manage campaigns inclusive of both offline and online channels
- Ability to work with little supervision and make decisions independently based on thorough understanding and analysis of business objectives
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets.
- Experience developing and driving adoption of effective communications processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between clusters, businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging.
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experienced in coordinating and implementing international campaigns in cooperation with market organizations
- Ability to identify, synthesize and prioritize key issues facing the marketing communications teams and resolve roadblocks