Manufacturing Process Specialist
Production Process Specialist within Operations Bioprocessing Services
Work and responsibilities:
For this position we are looking for a motivated production process Specialist who will join the OBPS department. The production processes Specialist supports and / or leads projects related to production processes within their own area of responsibility, implements improvement projects and introduces new processes in the factory.
The Manufacturing Process Specialist is leading in solving acute complex disruptions in production. As a Manufacturing Process Specialist you work closely with other process and system specialists and Manufacturing Associates within the department. Focus areas of wanted Manufacturing Specialist are in particular the medium and buffer prep processes.
- the representative of the department / discipline within multidisciplinary and global projects.
- processed feed-through, ensuring sufficient availability of equipment, involved the corresponding production documentation and training courses.
- Acute problem solving in the event of process disruptions
- giving support to production in their daily activities through Gemba, training and research in the event of deviations
- recommended for improvement proposals proposed by the production staff (BI / CI).
- ensuring that the production process is and continues to be in a validated state and properly maintained that production processes can be carried out optimally.
- ensuring that the processes comply with global, EHSS and compliance standards.
- HBO or WO training in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biopharma, Medical Biology, Process Technology (or equivalent training)
- A good balance between conceptual thinking and practical technical insight
- Optimal awareness and experience with EHSS and GMP standards
- High quality awareness and service oriented
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in Dutch and English
For more information, and to apply, please send me your most recent CV + Cover letter to: j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com