Lab analist HLO
HLO / Bachelor - Lab Analyst
As a lab analyst, you will be responsible for performing all common and required analyses within the laboratory's area of interest.
- HLO (or Bachelor) level of education in a relevant field such as biology/immunology, biochemistry
- Experience with biochemical techniques and cell culture is an advantage
- Experience with lab techniques such as ELISA, and Flow cytometry, PCR are considered very advantageous.
- You have good communication skills and master the English language
- Affinity with project-based work
- Accurate, independent and stress resistant.
- Flexible approach
This position is for 40 hours a week. Initially, you will receive a 1-year appointment. But it is expected to be extended. For more information, and to apply, please send me your most recent CV with Cover letter to: j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com