Are you an experienced Java Developer? Are you enthusiastic, motivated and ready for the next step in your career at a successful company in Utrecht? Then this role could be interesting to you.
We're hiring a Java Developer
In this role you will be responsible for developing software in Java. You will work both on the technical and the business side.
How your potential will be optimised
As a Java Developer you will build new engaging experiences for customers worldwide. You will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. Specifically you will:
- develop applications for critical systems
- scan the market for possible improvement projects
- monitor the daily performance
- create functional and technical descriptions
- write testable and efficient code
- support continuous improvement and other processes requiring Java knowledge
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you possess a track-record to fit in perfectly in this role.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- a bachelor's degree (Computer Science or equivalent)
- a minimum of three years' experience with software development and a minimum of two years' experience with Java (J2EE concepts), Spring, jQuery, SQL, IBM RAD/Eclipse;
- excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and Hibernate
- good knowledge of the Spring framework
- experience with PHP5;
- knowledge of object-oriented analysis
- experience in developing web applications using frameworks such as Struts and Spring
- experience with test-driven development
If you have good communication skills and experience with working in a Scrum team, you are the Java Developer we are looking for.
What you will get for your efforts
- competitive salary
- 40 hour work week
- challenging role at a successful company
- the next step within your career
- professional, international working environment
- lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge further
Are you our new Java Developer? If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT Apply online or send your CV to Son Pham via s.pham @ progressiverecruitment.com.