For a key client of mine in the Drachten, I am looking for a Project interface manager, enabling the execution of user research, including the recruitment and on-site field work support For all projects, creating a clear research logic for all consumer related opportunities, challenges and risks, to enable the verification and validation on the relevant consumer insights
* Manage this research logic in sprints and/or lean plans
* Applying the relevant tools fitting the project, to verify and validate the consumer needs. This can be SAFe® for digital projects, MVP methods, a Waterfall approach or hybrid models
* Reporting to stakeholders on progress at relevant intervals, during the execution of the program
* Support the creation and substantiation plans of strong marketing claims
* Supporting competence development in the department towards peer Product Researchers
* Safe guarding the consumer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the solution before launch and after launch in the market
If this project suits you please let me know and I will tell you more about the client and the role.