CHEM - ROT - Field Engineer Compressoren
As Machinery Field Engineer you will ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of process rotating equipment in Air Products facilities in the Benelux region.
Role and Responsibilities:
Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the area maintenance teams to ensure effective planning and execution of major machinery maintenance activities.
- Develop work scopes for major machinery repairs & overhauls and provide costs updates.
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of major machinery activities to ensure proper manpower, materials, and methods are selected.
- Provide field supervision during major maintenance / breakdown activities.
- Interface closely with the area Maintenance Supervisor(s) & Machinery Engineering.
- Providing assistance to the operating groups to determine acceptable equipment operation, escalate to the Machinery engineers when applicable.
- Review and analyse the rotating equipment to find opportunities for improvement of reliability and efficiency.
- Review critical machinery spare parts in order to determine availability, part condition, quantity and listing of parts in SAP.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HBO degree, or similar in a mechanical discipline. Experience working in the field of rotating equipment in industries such as power, chemical, steel, oil & gas.
- A good working knowledge of the design, construction, and maintenance of process machinery in process plant operations.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel multiple times a year to Rotterdam, or Gent.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.