Associate Scientist (Junior)
Description: (Jr) Associate Scientist
Responsible for conducting methods using established methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Plans and conducts experiments and analyzes and interprets the results.
* Keeps accurate records of work undertaken.
* Reviews reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Provides documentation to help supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
* Participates in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies.
* MLO+ (min 4) / HLO level
* Familiar with GMP and/or GLP
* Experienced in one or more of the following techniques: MS, LC/MS, ELSD, cIEF, cSDS, DW-HPLC (peptide mapping, oligosaccharide), A280, IEF and SDS-PAGE
* Interpersonal skills - good command of speaking and writing of country languages and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager.
* Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated
We're looking for someone who can be flexible absorbing ad-hoc work changes, but is also content with routine sample testing. We're willing to invest training and guidance to someone who may need additional adjustment time if they have the long-term potential. WO level candidates are likely overqualified and/or have ambitions that exceed this department's limitations. We're willing to consider them if their motivation matches what we have to offer: a warm and welcome work environment with some seniors happy to help a new colleague.
For more information, and to apply, please send me your most recent CV + Cover letter to: j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com