Wanted: Software Teamlead
Locatie: Leuven, Vlaanderen, België
Salaris: €65.000 - €75.000 per annum + + package
Soort functie: Vast Dienstverband
As Software team lead you are responsible for the day to day managing of your international team and the software. This software covers a wide area of applications including user interfaces, machine control, inspection and measurement, data analysis and reporting.
Your work involves:
- Managing the day to day planning of your team in an agile way.
- Acting as the owner of the software stack, design and quality and as such taking responsibility for the quality and on time delivery of projects.
- Interfacing with the business and other stakeholders to set the correct priorities in the software planning and helping define the software roadmap.
- Implementing these software features using modern C++, STL and other libraries in a Microsoft Windows environment and migrating the codebase to C# and WPF
- Creating automated unit and integration test cases.
- Collaborating with other software teams to look for synergies and share best practices.
- Occasional business travel to support our customer base
- Minimum a MS degree in engineering with at least 10 years of experience or similar through experience.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design with hands-on experience in minimally 2 programming languages like C#, C++ or Java.
- Willingness to learn C++ and become a C++ expert.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, WPF, Python, GIT, SQL and Scrum are a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- 3 years of experience in managing a software team.
- Fluent in English.
Progressive is a Staffing and Recruitment agency specialised in the R&D.
Don't hesitate to call me on the number 03 613 31 40 or to send me an e-mail to j.souetre(at)progressiverecruitment.com.