Mechanical Engineering - Oil & Gas (PR-33990636)
For an international client in the oil & gas industry I am looking for a mechanical engineer/ machinery expert.
This client is based in Antwerp, active in LNG and LPG and operates international.
The purpose of your job is selecting installations and equipment for different newbuilding and conversion projects.
- You are checking deliverables and drawings for quality standards
- You discus with stakeholders about the best technical and economic choices
- You are responsible for continuous improvement by staying up to date with the latest developments
- You support the project manager in the development phase and concept phase
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a mechanical engineer
- You have good management skills: being able to ask the right questions, coordinate and analyse.
- You have knowledge of pumps and motors.
- It's a big plus if you have maritime experience
- You will work with the latest innovations of energy transition. (LPG, Ammonia)
- You will be part of an international company and be able to travel every 2 months (for a week)
- Attractive salary and advantages