Hardware Design Engineer
Locatie: Leuven, Vlaanderen, België
Salaris: €60.000 - €65.000 per annum + + package
Soort functie: Vast Dienstverband
In broad terms, your work consists of:
- Specify, design, test, simulate and realize high-speed hardware, both analogue and digital.
- Understanding and working on the complete system of high-speed data acquisition, digital camera interfacing and high-speed interconnects.
- Centralizing documentation and application information to make it accessible for other departments.
- Presenting ideas and information accurately and explain industry jargon in a clear manner to different stakeholders.
- You have a Master's degree in electronics engineering or similar through experience.
- You have experience in analogue circuit design, especially high speed sensor interfacing.
- You have strong Hardware Engineering skills, especially in digital design, FPGA interfacing and architectures.
- You have experience with VHDL design.
- Experience with ModelSim and Xilinx Vivado or ISE is a must
- Experience with System-C or Vivado HLS is considered a plus.
- Experience with embedded software (C/C++), Microblaze or ARM considered a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python is considered a plus.
- Experience with high-speed interfaces like DDR3, Gigabit Ethernet, Cameralink, CoaXPress is considered a plus.
- Experience with JTAG is considered a plus.
- Experience with LED lighting, Laser or Optical systems is considered a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
Progressive is a Staffing and Recruitment agency specialised in the R&D.
Don't hesitate to call me on the number 03 613 31 40 or to send me an e-mail to j.souetre(at)progressiverecruitment.com.