I am currently looking for one System Integration Engineers to join a company based in Stockport, North Cheshire for initial 5 month contracts with expected extensions. The client have free parking on site and a train station close by. If you are a permanent candidate looking to go contract, you are encouraged to apply. Re-locating candidates also considered.
We have telephone interview slots available for Wednesday or Thursday we are looking to fill, we can wait up the 9th September for someone to start.
Qualifications, experience, competencies and skills
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience (proven expertise is more important than number of years).
- Thorough understanding of PLC and SCADA programming best practice.
- Siemens S7 skills
- Skills in least one major HMI/SCADA platform
- SAT and commissioning experience
- Excellent systematic and methodical troubleshooting skills. Some troubleshooting overlap with interfaces to Instruments
- Experience of Siemens TIA / 1200 portal is a bonus
- Utilities or Process industry experience a bonus
More details available on request. Rates as set by the client are £265-£280pd. We cannot provide Visa sponsorship.
You can call me in the Manchester Progressive offices or send across a CV and I will call you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales