x2 Contract System Integration Engineers, Cheshire- Siemens S7
- Job type:Contract
- Salary:£250 - £270 per day + competitive
I am currently looking two System Integration Engineers to join a company based in North Cheshire for initial 6 month contracts with expected extensions. The client have free parking on site and a train station close by.
If you are a permanent candidate looking to go contract, you are encouraged to apply. Re-locating candidates also considered. We have telephone interview slots available for Monday & Tuesday we are looking to fill, we can wait up to two weeks for someone to start though ideally ASAP.
Qualifications, experience, competencies and skills
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience (proven expertise is more important than number of years).
- Good FDS / SDS / documentation skills
- Thorough understanding of PLC and SCADA programming best practice.
- Siemens S7 skills ( S5 is a bonus)
- Skills in least one major HMI/SCADA platform including Wonderware System Platform, Rockwell RSView SE, Siemens WinCC.
- SAT and commissioning experience
- Excellent systematic and methodical troubleshooting skills. Some troubleshooting overlap with interfaces to Instruments
- Experience of Siemens TIA / 1200 portal is a bonus
- More details available on request
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position then please reply with a copy of your CV as soon as you can.
You can call me in the Manchester Progressive offices or find me on Linkedin
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales