x2 System Integration Engineers, Cheshire, Siemens S7
- Job type:Contract
I am currently looking for two System Integration Engineers to join a company based in North Cheshire for initial 6 month contracts with expected extensions.
If you are a permanent candidate looking to go contract, you are encouraged to apply.
As an experienced Senior Systems Integration Engineer working for an established EPC company you will combine your skills of SI design, PLC programming, HMI/SCADA programming, industrial networks design and commissioning of industrial control systems in a variety of projects.
Qualifications, experience, competencies and skills
- Degree in Control Engineering subject or (HND in Control Engineering subjects with 10 or more year of experience)
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience (proven expertise is more important than number of years).
- Thorough understanding of PLC, HMI and SCADA programming best practice.
- Expert level on at least one major PLC hardware platform including Rockwell (Allen-Bradley), Modicon, GEM80 or Siemens.
- Expert level in a least one major HMI/SCADA platform including Wonderware System Platform, Rockwell RSView SE, Siemens Win-CC or GE Proficy.
- Excellent systematic and methodical troubleshooting skills. Some troubleshooting overlap with interfaces to Instruments and MCC would an advantage.
- Sound understanding of the project delivery stages and SI delivery process (e.g. V-Model, GAMP)
- Working on HAZOP's would be an advantage.
- FDS / Documentation experience
- Good awareness of Network Security, White-listing, Switch and Router solution application.
Start date: ASAP Daily Rate: £250 - £265 (Depending on experience)
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position then please reply with a copy of your CV as soon as you can. You can also call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales