I am currently looking for two System Integration Engineers to join a company based in North Cheshire for initial 6 month contracts with expected extensions.
Rates as set by the client are £270- £295, we need someone to start within next weeks / ASAP. If you are a permanent candidate looking to go contract, you are encouraged to apply. Re-locating candidates also considered. We have telephone interview slots available for for Monday 13th and Wednesday 15th November we are looking to fill.
Qualifications, experience, competencies and skills
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience (proven expertise is more important than number of years).
- Thorough understanding of PLC and SCADA programming best practice.
- Siemens S7 skills
- Skills in least one major HMI/SCADA platform
- SAT and commissioning experience
- Excellent systematic and methodical troubleshooting skills. Some troubleshooting overlap with interfaces to Instruments
- Experience of Siemens TIA / 1200 portal is a bonus
- Water industry experience is a must
We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
More details available on request. You can call me in the Manchester Progressive offices or send across a CV and I will call you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales