I am currently looking for two System Integration Engineers to join an Engineering company based in North Cheshire for initial 6 month contracts with expected extensions.
We need someone to start within next 1 weeks / ASAP. We have telephone interview slots available for this coming Friday.
Qualifications, experience, competencies and skills
- Approximately 5 or more years of experience (proven expertise is more important than number of years).
- Production of an FDS and SDS documentation
- Thorough understanding of PLC and SCADA programming best practice.
- Siemens S7 skills
- Skills in least one major HMI/SCADA platform
- SAT and commissioning experience
- Utilities sector experience
- Excellent systematic and methodical troubleshooting skills. Some troubleshooting overlap with interfaces to Instruments
- Experience of Siemens TIA / 1200 portal is a bonus
- Water industry experience is a must
More details available on request.
You can call me in the Manchester Progressive offices on 0161 827 or send across a CV and I will call you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales