We are looking to two Senior Metering Engineer's for 28/28 rotations to be based from the Middle East. 6-12 month contracts are available with our client who have UK based offices. All travel costs will be paid for, also insurances.
The Senior Metering Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that activities relating to production measurement and subsequent reporting of data are performed in a manner consistent with commercial and regulatory requirement.
Our multi sector client have recently expanded into this area and are looking to cover the following areas: metering expertise for natural gas measurement, LNG, hydrocarbon allocation for production and transportation, multiphase metering, and metering for environmental compliance including emissions and pollution related legislation.
You will be tasked with
- Meter calibration and flow testing services for a wide range of liquid and gaseous meter types
- Fixed master of mobile volumetric prover systems
- Calibration of single and multiphase meters
- Calibration of secondary and tertiary measurement instrumentation
- Other responsibilities will include : flow measurement services, tank calibration services, metering consultancy, instrument calibrations and flow measurement training
Experience and Qualifications:
Good Working knowledge of measurement systems and relevant measurement industry standards.
Working knowledge of offshore production processes.
Must hold a current offshore survival, mist and medical.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales