x2 React Developers are needed for a Global Entertainment & Broadcasting Entertainment company with offices in Central London.You will join an existing team of software developers, testers, designers and other talented professionals in an innovative enviroment.
The project is initially 6 months with expected extensions. Telephone interviews are scheduled for early next week, we need candidates to start by in October, possibly early November if you are serving a long notice period. This is a senior technical role working as part of a talented agile delivery team.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake hands-on design and code activities and to perform reviews of the designs and code produced by other team members (and guiding and mentoring the team as required).
- Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects / support work.
- Suggest and use latest, stable technologies that align with the strategic direction .
- Participate in definition of design and coding guidelines and standards.
- Design and coding of applications.
- Participate in reviews of design and code artefacts.
- Develop and extend on existing automaton test suite.
- Estimate work packages and projects
- Implement tools and automation of development processes where applicable
- Excellent React.js skills
- Strong experience in developing large web applications . It is essential that you have worked in a Java environment before.
- Experience with micro-service based approach to development
- Experience working in an agile environment with TDD.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube
- Testing experience with the likes of Enzyme or Jest
- Exposure to AWS is desirable
- Knowledge of OOAD best practises, preferably with SOA knowledge
More details are available on request. Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call me in the Manchester offices.
You can find me on LinkedIn also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales