I am currently supporting an established O&G services company with offices in Aberdeen for x2 downhill tools fishing supervisors, Offshore North Sea.
These roles will be for an initial 4 month contracts and candidates need to be able to start by early December to be offshore Aberdeen on a variety of platforms. It is highly likely you will be extended. Candidates should have experience with packer milling and retrieving, internal and external cutting, internal and external engagement and wash over Equipment.
Act as a fishing tool services Supervisor
Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
Keep accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole.
Determine the need and use of equipment when on a job.
Supervise the operation.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Typical tasks - Open hole and cased hole fishing operations, Plug and abandonments, All milling applications, Casing exits, Casing Patches, Wellbore Clean Up, ISP, retrievable and permanent packers & other etc.
- Held Fishing Tools Supervisor role before
- North Sea experience
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications
- knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Experience packer milling and retrieving, internal and external cutting, internal and external engagement and wash over equipment
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Strong desirable is that you have current offshore certificates
If interested then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can also find me on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales