I am looking for two contract Senior Piping Designers for Aberdeen. Candidates need to be able to start by the end of May. The roles will initially be for 6 months, though expected to run longer.
The Senior Piping Designer is involved in 2D / 3D models & sketches in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications. The role will be based in office mainly, though will require monthly trips offshore to UKCS to carry out surveys.
- Report to the Piping Lead , the main functions of the role will be to execute designing and drafting activities
- Execute the assigned design and drafting activities following the instructions given by the Area Piping Engineer in accordance with the quality system in force within the discipline, job requirements, and time schedule
- Develop 2D Piping General Arrangement Drawings under the supervision and following the instructions of Area Piping Engineer according to the established Technical Work Practices
- Develop models based on the study layouts under the supervision and following the instructions of Area Piping Engineer according to the established Technical Work Practices
- 7 Years' experience in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry
- HNC in mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of Piping layout design
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D software
- Piping codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, API, ANSI, Etc…
- Current offshore certificates
We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV. You can find me on Linked also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales