Two React Developers are needed for a Global Entertainment & Broadcasting Entertainment company with offices in Central London. You will join an existing team of software developers , testers and though this will be a software team from their main Head Quarters. You need to be able to start within the next two weeks.
The project is initially 6 months with expected extensions. Telephone Interviews are scheduled for later this week. These are senior technical roles working as part of a large agile delivery team.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake hands-on design and code activities and to perform reviews of the designs and code produced by other team members (and guiding and mentoring the team as required).
- Excellent React.js & Java skills (70/30 split)
- Extensive experience developing web applications; across all tiers (front end, web, business and database) .
- Extensive experience in developing cloud based applications deployed on AWS
- Extensive experience in Open Source frameworks/Tools
- Extensive experience working on MySQL database.
- Experience with micro-service based approach to development
- Experience working in an agile environment with TDD- unit testing / Jest / Jasmine experience is essential
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube
- Knowledge of OOAD best practises, preferably with SOA knowledge
- Experience with test automation of services and functionality using frameworks such as Selenium, SoapUI Pro etc..
More details are available on request. We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call me in the Manchester Progressive offices or LinkedIn.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales