Progressive are supporting a reputable services company by recruiting for two experienced Contract Drilling Fluids Engineers, to join UK North Sea Drilling Operations team. The roles will initially be for 6 months, with 2/2 or 3/3 rotations on offer. Rates are negotiable & dependent on experience.
- Provide onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintain fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
- Maintain inventory at customer well sites.
- Provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress at the rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimising the well-bore construction process and maximising customers' production.
- Bachelor graduated in faculty related to drilling oil and gas, chemicals or have 8 years+ relevant industry experience.
- Qualified and Accredited Drilling Fluids School with training and experience in measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties
- Completed basic training on drilling fluids.
- Completed advanced drilling fluids training and other drilling relating courses.
- Experience of working at the well site, ideally as lead Mud Engineer or Drilling Fluids Engineer.
- Experience of working on varying types of assets from UKCS & Norwegian waters
**We cannot provide sponsorship for this role & you need to possess your certificates.
If interested then please send across your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.
Feel free to pass this adert onto anyone you may know
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales