WMS Business Analyst - Liège
International group and world leader in its market
Did you take the time to think about the next step of your career?
Interested by an exciting function, combining team spirit, responsibilities and the passion for IT?
Do you enjoy roles with collaborations and projects to improve processes?
As a recruitment consultant specialized in Logistics, I'm actively looking for a WMS business analyst, for the Region of Liège.
In the demanding sector of Healthcare, my client is an international group, and one of the world leaders on its market. Their products are sold all over the world and one of their biggest distribution centers is in Belgium. In this exciting context, their team is growing!
A WMS Business analyst, with a real team spirit and passion for systems improvement projects will be more than welcome!
- This Logistic Systems expert will be part of a united and committed team, to ensure that administration, testing, data collection and analysis are accurate and reliable.
- On an overall vision, you'll help and support the growth of the company by participating in the planning, build out, and implementation of new warehouse systems globally.
- You'll receive and evaluate ideas and proposals of system improvement coming from the operations.
- You'll share your expertise and solutions with functional departments, and support the go-to-live phase on the system improvements.
- The business analyst will actively participate to the development, take part in big projects and manage autonomously smaller ones
- He/she will also efficiently manage his/her time and priorities to handle realistic deadlines
- You have at least 2 years of experience in WM systems and ERP development, in a warehousing environment (development, implementation and/or optimization).
- Experience in project management
- You have an academic background in IT, or equivalent by experience.
- You show and share easily your affinity with new technologies and logistics operations.
- You speak English and French. Other languages are assets.
- Good communicator, you're solution oriented, stress resistant and quality driven.
- You're a team player; you share, communicate and support your team, because you know that your team will do the same for you.
What's in it for you ?
- An attractive salary corresponding to the level of responsibilities, with several benefits such as meal vouchers, group and medical insurances, a yearly bonus, etc.
- A varied and exciting function with responsibilities in an international stimulating environment.
- The opportunity to manage your own smaller projects and to take part in the bigger ones.
- The possibility to come with new ideas, to make them concrete and to improve things
Contact directly Mr Harold Van Crombrugge, recruitment consultant: by e-mail : h.vancrombrugge(a)progressiverecruitment.com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.