Transport coordinator - Customer service
Well-known international Transport Company - Liege Region
Do you still feel stimulated and correctly valued in your current function?Interested by an exciting challenge, with varied tasks, contacts with the operations on the field but also with the clients?
Do you enjoy using your knowledge of logistics operations to answer to your clients needs?
As a recruitment consultant specialized in Logistics, I'm actively looking for a Transport coordinator-customer service NL & FR (m/f) for the East area of Liege
This international group is one of the biggest and most performing group in warehousing and transport services. With a strong position worldwide and ambitious projects of expansion, this company is now facing an intense period and want to strengthen their team. A dutch and French speaking transport coordinator, with team spirit, energy, autonomy and passion for contacts will be very welcome!
Function - Undefined duration contract (CDI) :
- This logistic / transport coordinator will be responsible of the daily contacts, reportings and feedbacks of logistics operations for the clients in his/her portfolio
- You don't need to approach new clients! The goal is to listen and offer a reactive service to existing clients. You'll develop your own client's relationship and improve it on longer term
- This operational/customer service employee knows and checks the propositions (sets of services specifications). He/she will ensure the respect of the contract, to maintain the client's satisfaction
- This transport coordinator needs to find solutions to unexpected problems, being reactive and creative; if it's not an expansive solution, it's even better!
- As a central position, the role involves to centralise information coming from the field and do a factual and relevant reporting to your colleagues and supervisor
- With your knowledge in distribution or transport operations, you're able to communicate positively with drivers or warehouse operators
- Your background includes at least 2 years of experience in logistics or transport coordination
- You speak dutch (good level, enough to speak with clients), french and English (moderate is ok)
- You have a good knowledge of Road Transport operations (trucks, planning, groupage, etc.)
- Strong negotiator, you're able to have a positive and assertive communication
- You're a team player, sharing information to support your colleagues
What's in it for you ?
- A competitive salary corresponding with the level of the function, and extra-legal benefits as the group insurance, meal vouchers, mobile phone with abonnement, salary evolution depending on targets, etc.
- A challenging and stimulating role in an international stable group.
- Possibilities of internal career evolution, depending on your own personal ambitions.
Interested ? Contact directly Mr German CINGERLI, specialized consultant in Logistics. by e-mail : g.cingerli @ progressiverecruitment .com or call the 02/203.99.00. Every contact is treated in total confidentiality.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.