The Wind Technical Services Manager will be responsible for the overall support of customers and execution of all Wind O&M
- Identify, develop and manage a team of engineers which will be responsible for design, retrofits, and technical support
- Oversight and management of the overall fleet ensuring maximization in turbine performance/availability
- Involved in the implementation of databases, data collection systems as well as analytic
- Involved in the management of process, procedures as well as document management system
- Involved in the development and implementation of various training programs
- Internal cross-group coordination
- Creating and implementing budgets, tracking P&L -
- Ensuring all HSE requirements are met across O&M
- Bachelors Degree OR equivalent work experience
- MBA or Lean Sigma Six is a Plus
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical, technical writing, financial reporting skills
- Technical knowledge: motors, generators, gearboxes, switch-gears, converters, etc.
- Low-to-High Voltage Knowledge
- Full Life Cycle Wind Knowledge
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.