It is time for a new challenge!
If you have a strong proven background in leading medical teams and if you are interested in pneumology and/ or Cardiology this position might be your next career step!
One of my clients is looking for a "Team Lead MSL". It's a full-time position and you can start as soon as possible. Your workplace would be in the South of Germany.
Reports to: Medical Director
- Serve as a valuable resource for cross-functional projects as assigned bay local line management
- Ensure active cross-functional cooperation with other medical team colleagues, HQ medical affairs and task/ project related functions (e.g. market access, marketing, regulatory affairs etc.)
- Support in targeted disease awareness and education campaigns necessary for the company's products and projects
- Actively support and provide medical training and educational support to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate actively with other <colleagues to support scientific meetings and in collection and interpreting insights, presentations and newly shared data
- Collect competitive clinical intelligence gained through knowledge of the field and vents and facilitate sharing of this information to the local organization and HQ
- Follow-up on investigator driven research
- Measurement and assessment of effectiveness of the individual performance in line with functional/business requirements applying performance management systems metrics
- Developing and managing of the MSLs organization budget including review and approval of all spending
- Management of strategically aligned budgets across portfolio and external experts activities
- Medical Doctor is strongly preferred, at least PhD degree in life sciences
- Preferred education background is Pneumology or Cardiology
- In depths understanding of the pharmaceutical industry relevant ethical guidelines (GCP, ICH)
- Advanced knowledge of clinical medicine, patient management and related research in the fields of pulmonology and/or cardiology
- Ability to foster scientific exchange and engage in profiling and outreach to external experts in relevant therapeutic areas
- Solid medical scientific writing experience and GPP understanding
- Strong business acumen and proven performance in team environments
- Excellent communication, good negotiation and advanced presentation skills
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and evaluation
- Ability to build and foster global relationships with physicians and thought leaders
- Ability to effectively work in and contribute to multifunctional teams
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
If you are interested in further details you can send a current version of your CV (in case that I don't have it yet) to: t.dornberger(at)progressive.de. I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.