System Admin / System Analyst - £250-300 per day - Birmingham - 3 month contract
I am urgently recruiting for a System Administrator / Analyst to work on an initial 3 month contract in Birmingham starting early October. Please note you need to have the following skills and experience below. *Please only apply if you have these.
- Worked on legacy finance systems
- Repurpose of interfaces to work with SAP
- Looking at file formats & file messages
- Batch upload legacy systems into SAP
Support of a couple of Projects around SAP and a 70+ interfaces (Windows based .net)
Environment: Current Systems are AS400 and Windows based CRM System, these will feed into SAP system.
- Understand the as-is state of systems in place and document processes. Mapping requirements into the new systems. i.e. the system analyst will need to be able to really 'dig around' at the system level and determine what files / formats / outputs should be fed into SAP.
- Working closely with the Solutions Architects (who will design the infrastructure itself), understanding Business Processes, great Technical Authoring skills.
- System Analyst will be able to totally spec-out what that interfaces will look like in detail.
- System Analyst will have a thorough understanding of what tables and files are required to interface.
- System Analyst will be able to write a thorough testing plan / testing process.
- Strong technical authoring as well as troubleshooting / investigational skills.
- Technologies: SQL Server, RPG, Seal, AS 400, CRM,
- System Types: Finance, Call Centre, Repairs
- System Analyst will need to carry out interface integration and the upgrading of interfaces (.net).
If you have suitable experience please respond to this email by sending your latest CV or call 0161 827 7777.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales