Progressive is currently looking for a System Engineer to work in a international project (duration 1 year) within a high-tech product development company near Eindhoven (NL).
Your challenge The team you'll work in facilitates and supports design-in of Light-emitting diodes in customer programs and applications. Progressive is looking for a System Engineer who supports the sales force from initial customer engagements to commercial success, develop new applications and support the marketing organisation in defining and launching new products.
- Develop innovative solutions for light-emitting diodes used in commercial products for flash and bio metrical identification applications
- Translate system requirements to product specification and initiate product creation
- Actively participate in new concept creation
- Understanding of embedded software systems for portable consumer electronics devices
- Lead prototypes projects
- System cost evaluation
- Act as system engineer for new product introductions
- A minimum of Master's degree in physics or a relevant related technical field
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with several year's experience in developing system solution preferable in a technical-commercial environment for consumer market
- Fluent English both written and oral
- Programming skills are a nice to have
- Optical experience with lighting and/or laser is a must
Are you interested in the position? Please upload your resume or call Ties Herpers on +31 10 2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.