A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Software Control Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you a Software Control Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work with manufacturing engineers, technicians, and maintenance in designing and providing manufacturing support and training for automated equipment
- Evaluate process and design alternatives based on Design for Manufacturability principles
- Establish machine specifications based on customer requirements
- Design control systems and develop and test software
- Work with systems that range in scope from stand alone PLC and HMI systems to multi-component, multi-user process control systems often with interface to Corporate databases
- Ensure projects meet operating expectations and are completed within authorized budgets and schedule constraints
- Establish knowledge base of new developments in manufacturing and design technologies
- Interface with vendors on procuring materials, services, and equipment
- Troubleshoot new and existing automated equipment
- Assemble and evaluate automated equipment
- Support equipment validations
- Program and integrate PLCs and HMIs using the following hardware/software: Allen Bradley, Acroloop, Cognex, DVT, Parker Compumotor, Keyence, .NET, Visual basic, VBA
- Proficient in C/C++/C#. Familiar with Windows, iOS and Android platforms
- Troubleshooting automated equipment
- Demonstrate organization, problem solving, communication, and team leadership/participation skills
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Sunnyvale, CA
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of automated equipment experience do you have?
- How many years of software control experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in Sunnyvale, CA 94085?
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.