For one of our key-clients we are urgently looking for a Solution Architect / Project and Platform Architect Digital Workplace.
We're looking for an experienced Solution Architect in the field of Office 365 SharePoint and Azure development who
will be able to take the following three main tasks:
- (50%) Coordinate and hands-on involvement into the application migration (mostly redevelopment in O365 SharePoint and Azure) of a large variety of SharePoint 2007 based applications as a lead Solution Architect. This will be solution architecture assignment working together with other Solution Architects.
- (40%) Business facing solution architecture (demand planning phase) for new projects in the Digital Workplace Domain (Mostly O365 SharePoint + Video + Yammer + OneDrive)
- (10%) Be responsible for keeping track of the Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint Roadmap and ensure (to be) developed solutions are adapted in time before being impacted by road map changes.
The Solution Architect is responsible to translate requirements into a technical solution and describing it through architecture and design.
Key responsibilities are:
- Translate requirements into technical solutions and architecture within agreed EA road maps
- Ensure solutions compatible with (technical) architecture to ensure compliance with strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational support ability and establish impact assessment
- Designs, tests and documents moderately/complex fit for purpose solutions using a structured approach (PoC) and approved template models. Review documentation and share feedback to 3rd party development teams.
- Ensure quality and consistency with technical design for deployments
- Drives implementation of technical solutions in adherence with the technical solution design
- Performs complex analysis (e.g. scenario analysis), on own and other impacted domains and advise on business impact, (process) optimisation, implementation planning and approach, cost and effort
- Actively uses and promotes best practice solutions
- Manages a variety of - groups of - stakeholders across the organisation.
- Sparring partner for senior management who will and can challenge senior management regarding primary processes and projects and strategic IM issues
- SharePoint 2007-2010, Office 365 SharePoint and Azure application development (see below, Azure Technology)
- Solid technical solution architecture experience with modelling and/or infrastructure / application architecture design frameworks (for example: TOGAF), tools, technologies, methodologies
- Knowledge and practical skills in best practice solutions in the shared solutions space
- Experience with consulting or business roles, experience with dealing with stakeholders (project manager, solution architects, 3rd party development team, business customers) in a proactive and decisive manner.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills both technical domains (Office 365 and Azure) to identify opportunities and solutions
- Recognized by others as authority in the these technical domains
- Ability to see the whole picture ("helicopter view") as well as being able to focus in to the detail
- Dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards
- Ability to delegate work to other Solution Architects or coach other Solution Architects working on similar projects (with less knowledge/experience of the 365 and Azure platforms)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Duration: 8 months
Hourly rate: Competitive
If you are interested in this opportunity please respond with your most updated CV, thank you. If you are not available at this moment but you know someone who fits the role, please let me know also.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.