I am currently recruiting for a Social Worker (Children Services) for a local council in the West Midlands.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To work with children and people who are subject to Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings. To ensure that children are kept safe in the family environment; which will include undertaking assessments and ensuring any Child Protection Plans are robust and being actively progressed.
Special Conditions ;
- Full driving license valid for use in the UK and access to a car
- Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post
- Ability / willingness to travel from location to location
- Some working outside normal office hours will be required
- Whilst this post is initially to a specific team, the post holder may be required to transfer to any post appropriate in the service of the Council as they may be required
Rate of pay - £39.07 per hour
Location - West Midlands
Contract - 3 months
If you are interested in the position please can you respond with an up to date CV.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales