Progressive, in partnership with one of its tier 1 clients are currently searching for a Site Supervisor in Sydney with a strong background in Residential & Commercial, the successful candidate will ideally have experience with Volume Build or a strong Residential background having managed multiple projects at any one time
Reporting into the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the position will be to assist with the build and timely completion of new-build developments. The appointment will be on an initial 12 month contract with further extensions likely.
- A minimum of 5 years working on Residential & Commercial projects within the building construction industry.
- Experience with management and supervision of large sub-contractor labour.
- Must be able to understand, write and follow construction programs.
- Understanding of current and relevant standards & BCA.
- Ideally come from a carpentry background.
- Managing OH&S
- Be able to managing and coordinating trades
- Effectively managing all site activities
- Delivering projects on time and budget
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a long-term contract role with a global name in engineering whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.
If this role is for you please hit APPLY or call Andrew on 02 92851013 for a confidential chat