For one of our long time business partners I am looking for a (medior) service designer with the following Competencies and skills.
* Bachelor degree in Design, Design Research or related discipline, or equivalent professional Design training or experience.
* Experience of working on complex and large scale projects within decentralized teams
* Fluent in a wide range of design processes, methodology and deliverables
* Practical understanding of capabilities and limitations of digital technologies and how to design for platforms and with design systems
* Advanced communication and organizational skills, comfortable in taking ownership, and able to work both on a team and independently
* Expert in industry standard design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Flinto, or Framer
* Affinity or proficiency with analytical or modelling industry standard tools maybe a plus or even decisive factor (e.g. Rhinoceros, Cinema4D, Processing, Firebase, Excel, DataIku, Tabbleau, etc.)
* A fearless, positive and self-motivated attitude paired with fastidious and efficient production and optimization habits, and impeccable problem solving skills
do you see a match or do you know someone who would be a fit? please let me know ASAP!