You are an ambitious Biostatistician and looking for a new challenging opportunity? You are interested in working in Bavarian? Then you are perfect for my customer, an international pharmaceutical company based in Germany currently Looking for a
Expert Biostatistican Freelancer
- PhD in statistics or related discipline, or Master Degree in statistics, or Bachelor in applied statistics, or equivalent qualification.
- In-depth knowledge in statistics, and its applications to clinical trials in at least 2 therapeutic areas and various phases of clinical development.
- Excellent knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 10 years of experience in clinical trials.
- At least 5 years as Senior Statistician in clinical development (pharmaceutical industry, or clinical research organizations.
- Some experience gained in the tasks of a Project Statistician.
Responsibility and Tasks
- Statistical leader for one or more development project - ensure consistency across similar projects and across studies in the same project.
- Interact in Life Cycle Team and Clinical Project Team to meet scientific, regulatory and commercialization requirements.
- Manage functionally a group of statisticians and statistical programmers at various levels with respect to deliverables, processes, and professional development.
- Provide resource plans and be accountable for quality and timelines of relevant project deliverables.
- Supervision of Statisticians and Statistical Programmers
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Math
- experience in international clinical development of Phase II- III studies
- experience in submissions
- very good working knowledge of SAS
- fluent English
If you are interested call me a.s.a.p. or send your CV in WORD format at j.dukanovic(at)progressive.de Also if you know somebody who would be interested in this position, then please contact me.
If we successfully place an applicant that you have recommended, you will receive an EUR 250,-- voucher of "Jochen Schweizer".
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.