You are an ambitious Biostatistician and looking for a new challenging opportunity? You are interested in working in south Germany? Then you are perfect for my customer, an international pharmaceutical company based in Germany currently Looking for a
Senior Statistician Freelancer
- Provides expert consultation and advice in quantitative/statistical, experimental design, and data management issues. Works with the clinical monitor and cluster team to develop clinical protocols, analysis plans and final study reports for clinical development projects. Plans, coordinates, and produces statistical analyses and summaries in support of product development.
- Member of core clinical cluster team, attend meetings as and coordinates activities for assigned clinical trials with internal data management and programming staff, medical writing and regulatory affairs.
- Ensure that clinical development projects meets scientific, regulatory, quality, and commercialization requirements
- Plan and track project level activities for B&SR.
- Support submission activities, like ISS, ISE, briefing books.
- Interact with Clinical Data Management as appropriate.
- Interact with Health Authorities and external consultants as appropriate. Support and defend analyses and their interpretation at Health Authority Meetings. Represent Biostatistics at FDA Advisory Committee meetings.
- Maintain records for all assigned projects and archive trial / project analysis and associated documentation.
- Coach and mentor cluster Statistician(s)
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of statistical applications.
- Awareness of appropriate regulations and guidance documents.
- Preferably SAS programming knowledge and Vaccine knowledge
- Some Medical knowledge, especially in relation to specific vaccines area.
- Strong problem solving skills and sound statistical judgment. Technical capability to address common statistical problems arising in work.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Strong analytical and communicational skills
Education in mathematics, statistics, computer science, life sciences or other related field.
Ph.D. in statistics, biostatistics or mathematics with at least 2 years directly related experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred), or Masters Degree. in statistics, biostatistics or related area with at least 4 years directly experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Very good in English
Framework Condition: Start Date: asap Duration: 12 Months,
Location: Home-office and onsite
If you are interested call me a.s.a.p. or send your CV in WORD format at j.dukanovic(at)progressive.de Also if you know somebody who would be interested in this position, then please contact me.
If we successfully place an applicant that you have recommended, you will receive an EUR 250,-- voucher of "Jochen Schweizer".
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.