Progressive Recruitment are working with our UK based key accounts who have a brand new vacancy for a Project Controls Planner and Scheduler and a Senior Project Controls Planner and Scheduler from their Crawley office on a Full Time, Permanent Basis.
- Ensuring project WBS complies with company standards
- Assist in baselining project schedules as well as ensuring scope changes are incorporated into master schedule
- Verify accuracy of critical paths across projects and monitor closely critical paths on high-risk projects within Food & Beverage
- Ensure global coding structures are properly applied and also review and understand major constraints on high-risk projects and schedule impacts
- Review and validate overall project activity durations and construction activities in major areas of the plant
- Ensure schedules are updated consistently
- Establish consistent monthly and weekly reports and establish standard one-page dashboard project report
- Who are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Commissioning scope of discipline work
- Basic knowledge of Engineering documents (e.g., Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), one-lines, calculations, and General Arrangement drawings)
- Knowledge of Procurement functions involving purchasing materials, engineered equipment, and lead times in expediting vendors
- Ability to identify and communicate all scheduling issues or risks to management Are you the candidate we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
- Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Please call me on 0141 222 7850 during business hours to obtain more information.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.