Improvement Engineer - Noord Holland
Currently we are looking for a professional to take up the challenges of Senior improvement engineer.
As Senior improvement engineer you will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Change Execution Management methods within and across the BU. This also involves collaboration with peers in the site and other sites. As an expert in Lean Six Sigma and Change Management you, as a Senior improvement engineer will lead and work on the improvement initiatives for the BU. This involves structural problem solving, process robustness and -efficiency initiatives, managing CAPA's and change proposals for commercial products in the BU. As Senior improvement engineer you will report directly to the Director of the BU.
Your main field of attention will be:
- Linking improvement and problem solving initiatives to the BU goals and targets
- Initiating and managing improvements for production processes and products by proposing and executing changes and standardization
- Coaching and improving the operating system, management infrastructure and also mindset & behaviors capabilities
- Assuring effective application of Lean Six Sigma and Change Management Tools by teaching/coaching in Tier and project meetings, supporting and facilitating in problem solving & risk assessments for projects incl. Kaizens
- Knowledge sharing of best practices.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master's degree in Pharmaceuticals, (bio)Chemistry/Process Technology, Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent qualifications
- At least 5 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP production environment
- Preferably a Certified Black Belt (or equivalent): hands on experience with application of most of the following Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques: standardized work, scientific problem solving (PDCA) value stream mapping, SMED, mistake proofing, 5S, Visual factory, DMAIC, etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience in CAPA (corrective and preventive action) and Change management
- Strong project management skills, change management skills and proven ability to manage complex initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Dutch.
What you will get for your effort
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to 72.000€
- Vibrant and international working environment
- Attractive secondary benefits
Are you ready for a new challenge as Senior improvement engineer at an international organisation with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.