Are you a Hybrid/Electrification specialist with an automotive background?
We are hiring a Senior Hybrid Electrification Engineer!
As a Senior Hybrid/Electrification engineer you will be responsible for controlling and coordinating the transition from combustion fuel engines to hybrid engines.
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Define concepts
- Create and maintain roadmaps
- Derive key aspects and requirements for control of these components
- Define Hardware requirements
- Analyse the root cause of complex issues
You will fit perfectly if you have:
- Master Degree in Electrical, Automotive or Control Theory
- At least 3-5 relevant experience
- Knowledge of the automotive safety standards
Apply now for the role of Senior Hybrid/Electrification role and/or send your CV to Chiara de Meijer via c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Chiara de Meijer on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.