Did you always wanted to work as a coach? You see challenge in maximising processes in a company that is growing exponentially? Read further now!
We are looking for a Scrum Master
As a Scrum Master you will be leading 3 development scrum teams within this firm. Together with your colleagues, you'll be responsible for the development of various international websites. Every individual is essential to the success of the team.
What will you focus on?
You have the opportunity to put your mark on the quality of the product and the productivity of the teams by demonstrating your expert knowledge of agile methodologies in a way that fosters the creation of our high performance teams. You continuously improve the process. More bullitpoints are:
- Act as the process owner for the teams.
- Making sure the backlog is ready by writing user stories in a standardised way.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and add value to ask the right questions to the team.
- Maintaining the burn down chart; keep a close eye on the team progress during sprints and manage expectations when needed;
- Helping the teams with reliable and accurate planning;
- Make sure the team is able to do their job by shielding them from interruptions;
- Working with the Product Owner to align the road map end if needed break stories up in smaller chunks;
What do you need?
You are ambitious and trying to improve internal processes every day. Someone who always wants to develop their skill set. You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. And the ability to lead by example.
Further you have:
- A Bachelor degree;
- A Scrum Master and/ or Agile Coaching certification.
- At least 3 years experience working as a Scrum Master;
- Experience dealing with the organisational impediments around the team;
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle and Agile development tools, techniques and practices;
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, organisation and time management skills;
- Excellent English communication skills in written and spoken form.
We are an international and highly dynamic organisation that continuously challenges itself to get
What do you get back for your hard work?
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days vacation days + the regular public holidays, travel reimbursement and pension plan;
- Free travel insurance;
- Grow possibilities
- Parking space
Are you interested for this role as Scrum Master? Apply for this job now by clicking on the link or send your CV to Menno Keijzers It Consultant, via m.keijzers @ Progressive-nl.com
If you want more information about this role or comparable roles in the IT, call Menno Keijzers via 020-5305800
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.