My client, who is an international leader in oilfield service activities, is seeking Sample Catchers in the Denver, Colorado area to start work ASAP!
******HOUSING & TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT IS PROVIDED FOR THOSE TRAVELING!******
This is an AMAZING opportunity for those looking to get into the oilfield!
- Recent graduates with degrees in Geology or soon-to-be graduates are always a plus!
You must have a Safe Land (PEC) and/or Rig Pass (IADC) certificate to apply for this position or willing to obtain one within a 24hr period at your own expense.
Location: Denver, Colorado
Duration: 6 month contract with the potential to extend or become full time opportunity
Schedule: 12 Hour Shifts - DAYS OR NIGHTS
Start Date: Immediately
Required Skills :
- Must have Safe Land (PEC) and/or Rig Pass (IADC) certification
- 0-1 years experience on a drilling rig or a junior mud logger
- Carries out the collection, the processing and description of cuttings samples, from the planned lagged depths and intervals
- Assists in core recovery and core description when required
- Ability to effectively listen and follow directions
- Provide own steel toed boots
If you are interested, please apply immediately with your most up to date resume or call 832-900-5943. I commit to responding in a timely manner. I will be conducting telephone interviews immediately upon reviewing applicants.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.